Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hedge Fund Managers the Richest of the Rich!

When I grow up I want to be hedge fund manager.  I saw a 60 minutes special on hedge fund management, and wow are they wicked rich!  I think it would be so cool to be a hedge fund manager and wicked rich!!!  The job might be a little boring, but with all my money I’ll have lots of hobbies.
Since I’ll be so rich, I’ll retire when I’m 30 and spend the rest of my life enjoying all my stuff and showing off how rich I am.  With money, there come responsibilities like giving generous gifts to my mom; like $10,000,000,000.  I’ll keep the other $10,000,000,000,000,000 for me.
You’re probably wondering what I’ll do with all my money; well, I’ll spend it on many important things like court-side seats to basketball games! I’m also going to buy the Washington Redskins from that weasel Dan Snyder!  I’m going to take the Skins to the super bowl in my first year of ownership! I’ll, also buy a sweet ride and a huge mansion!  With my other several $10,000,000,000 I’ll buy tons of other expensive things!
Pretty much when I grow up I’ll be super rich!!!     
THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment